PSEG Long Island offers a wide array of incentives and rebates for residential customers to help reduce their energy usage and lower monthly bills. For a limited time, residential customers can receive rebates from PSEG Long Island through the purchase of eligible ENERGY STAR® certified and other selected products.
Please refer to the below guidelines for rebate eligibility requirements:
- Customer must have a valid PSEG Long Island residential account number
- All required documents must be uploaded in appropriate application section
- Dated sales receipt/paid invoice
Must show manufacturer, model number, and price paid
- Online rebate application must be completed within 45 days of purchase
- The rebate amount cannot be more than 50% of the retail purchase price paid
- Products must be ENERGY STAR or ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2019 certified
- Account service address and installation address on receipt must match to receive rebate (if applicable)
Pool Pump Requirements
Must be a current ENERGY STAR Two-Speed or Variable Speed Pump, ½ horsepower or larger
- Pump must be installed by a participating dealer/installer who has completed the 2019 Letter of Agreement and obtained a manufacturer’s training certificate. A complete installer list is located on the PSEG Long Island website, at psegliny.com/efficiency
- Pump must be purchased and installed between January 1 and December 31, 2019 (and may be subject to post inspection)
- Must be postmarked within 45 days of installation but no later than December 31, 2019
The following products are rebated by PSEG Long Island:
- ENERGY STAR Room Air Purifier (3/year)
- ENERGY STAR Dehumidifier (2/year)
- ENERGY STAR Ventilation Fan (2/year)
- Most Efficient 2019 Ventilation Fan (2/year)
- Most Efficient 2019 Refrigerator (2/year)
- ENERGY STAR Freezer (1/year)
- Most Efficient 2019 Dishwasher (1/year)
- ENERGY STAR Electric Heat Pump Water Heater (1/year)
- Most Efficient 2019 Electric Dryer (1/year)
- ENERGY STAR Electric Dryer (1/year)
- Most Efficient 2019 Clothes Washer (1/year)
- ENERGY STAR Two-Speed and Variable-Speed Pool Pumps
- Smart Charger Station (1/year)
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, including early termination of promotions. No additional fees apply. Rebates will be issued in check form (or bill credit) within 6-8 weeks. By providing a telephone number or email address you are giving consent to be contacted about matters that are closely related to the utility service. PSEG Long Island administers the rebate program on behalf of the Long Island Power Authority, the rebate program sponsor.
Smart Charger Rebate
Minimum purchase of $500, including taxes, delivery and installation.
Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment model must be one of the following:
ChargePoint Home, CPH-25 (CPH25-P)
- Clipper Creek HCS40 (JuiceNet enabled)
- EVoInnovate iEVSE
- Juicebox Pro 32
- Juicebox Pro 40
- Siemens Versicharge
PSEG Long Island is not responsible for any tax liability imposed as a result of rebate payments.
PSEG LONG ISLAND, LONG ISLAND LIGHTING COMPANY D/B/A LIPA, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES AND OTHER AFFILIATES, MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.